1. Mallam M. T. Yusuf, a graduate of Computer Science from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, has been a former head of school for more than six years. His assiduity in adding value to the lives of students assisted in growing the school population tremendously. He is currently the Supervisor of the school.
2. Mr Adewumi B. I. holds a bachelor degree (B.A. Ed.) in Education/Islamic Studies and a Masters degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Ilorin. He had vast experience in school administration before joining Caliphs Schools. He is currently the Head of School. He is a TRCN licensed professional teacher.
3. Mallam Bashir Abdul-Azeez, the school Islamic and Arabic Studies teacher, is a graduate of the Arabic Language from Ekiti State University (EKSU). He is a seasoned tutor of the Arabic Language, Qur’an recitation and memorization. His ability to combine the knowledge of Arabic with teaching in English is an added value to his successful handling of the aforementioned subjects in various schools. He is currently the Head of Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies.
4. Mr Sanni Saheed, a Masters degree holder in Educational Management (Institutional Administration) from the University of Ibadan, has taught at different levels of education as a professional teacher in schools of excellent repute. His qualification, abilities and versatility qualify him as one of the staff of this school. He is currently the Head of the primary section.
5. Mr Egunsola Saheed is a B.Sc. holder in Industrial Chemistry from Olabisi Onabanjo University. He has passion for teaching and education in general. He has tutored students at different levels to achieve success in their studies. He is a composed and mature teacher who knows his onions.
6. Miss Jimoh Anifat Morise graduated from the University of Ibadan as a trained teacher having bagged her first degree in Education (Chemistry/Physics). She is also a certified TRCN teacher. Her deep-rooted interest in impacting knowledge into the young ones as shown in her academic career attracted her to this school. She has mastered the art of imparting knowledge to kids. She is currently the Head of the nursery section. She demonstrates good leadership qualities.
7. Olugbile Kikelomo Rukayat is a B.Sc. holder in Microbiology from Olabisi Onabanjo University. She is a lover of children and handles them expertly. She ably assists the Head of the nursery section. She is a warm and respectful personality.
8. Mr Akinmade Sa’eed Ayinla is a passionate educationist who has NCE and Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics Education. He is a versatile and experienced teacher. He has successfully trained students at different levels before joining the winning team in Caliphs Schools. He is a frank and straightforward teacher.
9. Salami Mariam Bolade studied Agric (Crop protection) in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. She is keenly concerned with nursing of young minds and always relishes every opportunity that comes her way to nurture them. She is simple and easy-going.
10. Jooda Aishat Gbemisola is an HND holder in Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry) from the Federal Polytechnic, Ede. Once she was given the opportunity to practise, she fell in love with the teaching profession and that explains her acquisition of the professional training through the PGDE programme of the National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna. She is a disciplinarian.
11. Miss Eluyera Eluwumi Fauziyyah graduated from the University of Ibadan as a trained teacher. Having earlier obtained the NCE certificate from Osun State College of Education, Ilesa she proceeded to obtain her first degree in Education /Political Science. Her agility, ability to diversify the approach to teaching and quick grasp of innovative ideas in the field of education endeared her to Caliphs Schools. She is an outgoing and highly sociable person who mixes freely with people.
12. Mr Mustafah Habeeb, a trained teacher (Education/Chemistry) from Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto is a young, exciting graduate whose expertise in the practical sciences especially for the young minds stands him out and qualifies him for a place in Caliphs Schools. He is friendly and easily adapts to his environment.
13. Mrs Osundiji Amanat holds a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Osun State University and a master’s degree in Tourism Development from the University of Ibadan. She has been in the teaching industry since after her first degree. The passion and experience she possesses in the area of early childhood education draw the young learners dearly to her.
14. Mrs Sanusi Monsurat is an experienced children mentor. She currently holds a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work from the University of Ibadan.
15. Tijani Aminat holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Education. She is a young, vibrant and easy-going trained teacher. Her love for children endears her to the school.
16. Abdullah Gidado is a scholar in the art of Qur’an recitation. He holds certificates of reputable Qur’an memorization schools and a diploma from the college of Arabic language and Hadith memorization. He has participated in Qur’an competitions in different capacities to the level of judges’ panel. He has had the opportunity to produce excellent reciters of the Qur’an.
17. Adio Maryam is a an experienced early-childhood instructor. She has worked with Montessori schools of international repute before joining the services of Caliphs Schools in 2017.
18. Cackpo Alain is a native French speaker who combines proficiency with methodology. He is a trained language instructor who is widely patronized.
19. Mr Buhari Mansur is an NCE holder from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education. He has proven to be an astute coordinator of human and material resources of the school. His ubiquitous nature endears him to all stakeholders.
20. Olaoye Alimat: Cleaning staff
21. Asimiyu Zaynab: Cleaning staff
22. Adekunle Fasilat: Catering staff
23. Adebiyi Hazrat : Catering staff
24. Sulaiman Aishat: Transport department
25. Adelayo OluwaKemi: Transport department
26. Adeniyi Taiwo: Transport department
27. Adeniran Adegbola Ayodapo: Transport department
28. Ikhine Monday: Security staff
29. Sakariyau Aliu: Security staff